Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

We def need more

i totally deserve mod, in fact u gaiz should totally give me admin, ill slay and ban all and then send them death threats and post their info on 4chan, LOLIMSOCOOLGAIS!! hehe

i totally deserve mod, in fact u gaiz should totally give me admin, ill slay and ban all and then send them death threats and post their info on 4chan, LOLIMSOCOOLGAIS!! hehe

Seems legit

I would be a much better mod than Serbian. I would get soooooooo butthurt over every little thing. Disregard the rules, I only play to the interests of my friends. I will freeslay and ban everybody, because that's how I roll. I'll show you my hacks, and buttrape you baddies. Best admun cabooooser evah.

I would be a much better mod than Peechis. I would get soooooooo butthappy over every little thing. Follow the rules, I only slay to the interests of my friends. I will freeslay and ban everybody, because that's how I troll. I'll show you my hacks, and have buttsex with the baddies. Best admun rapppper evah.

I think that everyone should be "given" a chance to become a mod. But of couse there has to be some sort of "rules" as to how to become one ie:

1. Must play atleast 5-10 hours a week.

(i played about 39 on JB in 2 weeks ;))

2. Must be active on the fourms.

(almost 100 posts in my first 3 days ^_^)

3. Must be (some what) active in team.

speak

(im not yet :P)

4. Must read over, and follow the rules on the MOTD at all times.

(who dosen't :D)

Everyone is given a chance to qualify for mod by doing those things above. You also need to be here for a little while before you get considered, to make sure you don't just take off. Keep doing what you're doing and you may get promoted.