Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Plug-In suggestion for JailBreak(T Shop)

Hey Guys!

Source: JailBreaK Shop 3.0 - AlliedModders

I just learned about a plug-in entitled 'Jailbreak Shop 3.0'

Description :

Terrorist: Have 1 knife default(punch), Have 2 shops, 1 shop in terrorist spawn! this have knifes with(sounds, damages, models) diferents, the amazin in this plugins you can listen the other knifes sound. The other shop is with the say command /shop in this have any items for fun... example(drugs, grenades, glock, speed, and silent walk)

Drugs: rare vision, hp, armor and speed..

CT: Can use the shop... but have 1 knife default with more powerfull.

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

I find that funny, because after doing a little "searching" i figured out that Hell's Gamers (your biggest JB compettion im guessing) uses this same plug-in. At least the !drugs command from the 15 anoying minutes i played on that server.

Sir, you now people can create sourcemod plugins right? So there is no way they created their own plugin? That plugin DOES NOT run on sourcemod, it only runs on AMX MOD. Plenty of servers have coded their own drugs plugin. I choose to not use one because it modifies the gameplay to severely making it annoying for other players.

Alright I coded this plugin. It's only for amx. The drug mod you are talking about was probably scripted for sourcemod since amx can only run on counter strike 1. You sir, are retarded.

Why thank you mouse splash, but i do take offence to the fact that you called me "retarded" as i am a perfectly fine livibg breathing human being, and comparing me to something that is essintaly, a "life changer", and if you went to school than you would know that the current day, proper term is "Globaly Chalenged" don't belive me? Google it.

Sign in to follow this