Sign in to follow this  
Peechis

Admin and mod schedule

So it seems like we all are on at different times and all that, so why not let us know when you're available, so if the server needs help we know who to get a hold of. Work/school schedule, maybe even when you normally sleep or get up. Just to help the server out.

I have class Monday and Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm Eastern, usually takes me half an hour or so to get home and get to my computer. I try to be on before I go to class, depends on when I wake up.

Tuesdays I have class 12:00pm - 3:00pm and I'm online before and after class. Any other time I'm free. I am normally offline around 12:00am, because I need my beauty sleep.(It takes hard work to look this good)

So, yeah. I probably won't be on at all on this Friday, my sister is getting married, so I have to deal with that crap. Be sure to post yours up :D

Ill be on from 3:00 pm to like 11:00pm or 12:00am, on the weekdays. And ill be on more on the weekends. Central time

I'm at school until like 3:15 EST Monday through Friday, unless there's a holiday or something. I can get on for about an hour every day when I get home, but then I'll need to do homework/chores. I guess I'll typically finish around 6 or 7 EST, so I can then play until around 10 or so.

EDIT: I'm a friendless loser, so my weekends should usually be free, meaning hours upon hours of tear-filled moderation.

My times:

Monday: 4 - 10

Tues 4 - 6:30'ish

Wed 4 -10

Thu 4 - 6:30'is

Fri 4 - 12

Sat: Whenever I feel like getting on haha

Sun: Same as sat

i have thurs and weekends off, wed start class at 4 pm, mon and tues start at 12 pm but i wont be on before cause i prob leave early to get a ride, fridays i have 1 class at some time or whatever

Might as well post my schedule

I have class on Monday & Wednesday from 9:30-10:45 & another one at 2-2:50

Tuesday & Thursday is 11-12

Friday is just at 2-2:50

Other then that i"m usually on the times I don't have classes