Sign in to follow this  
JakeImpossibru

Leaving CSS forever!

Hey guys it's me blastoise saying I will not be playing css ever again due to the fact that my account go ddos and crashes almost constantly.

I blamed rabid at first for this but what the hell this could be anyone I tried reinstalling CSS and steam I thought of making a new steam account, but it's not worth the hassle.

So I will bid you all a fair well thank you all especially [xG] Mr.Lissa as my last day on CSS to go lick his ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and tell me i'm the worst mod ever over steam chat.

Have fun guys take care (and I also leave because of the fact of college!)

Goodbye from Blastoise AKA Koreqqqqan, I say with a warm smile on my face Goodnight everyone!

[video=youtube;UuYl-_vi_2g&feature=relmfu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuYl-_vi_2g

Rexx, trolling agian, hes no better than neteX was, and blastoise, you can have my old account, CsS, DoDs, Cs Antholigy, HL1, HL2, HL2:DM and like killing floor and a bunch of other games that i don't play anymore. ^_^

Rexx, trolling agian, hes no better than neteX was, and blastoise, you can have my old account, CsS, DoDs, Cs Antholigy, HL1, HL2, HL2:DM and like killing floor and a bunch of other games that i don't play anymore. ^_^
You know what? You have no ♥♥♥♥ing right to call me a troll,you joined like 3 days ago,your 12 years old and you just annoying as ♥♥♥♥. i've been in this clan longer then you have soo STFU and stop acting like your the ♥♥♥♥ing hero of this clan,get over yourself,Your like one of the ♥♥♥♥ing dickwads who joins xG and act like their the king or some ♥♥♥♥.You and a bunch of other 8 year olds are the reason duckii Jr left and maybe why duckii left. Soo ♥♥♥♥ off the forums and learn what you are here.

HAHA, and the trolls just keep on trolling, last time i checked i "am" 16 so YOU have no right to call me a 12 year old. The fact that you say i act like im the "♥♥♥♥ing hero" of this fourm is completly irrelevant, and not true what so ever. I like to have fun, you know enjoy my self. Rather than acting all tough, "ooh i've been in this clan for soooo long im scruff as ♥♥♥♥. I can to whatever i want because i have superiority over everyone that is lower than i am."

Grow up, live with it, i would have much rathered be frends with you than have to fight like this, it's almost like were maried 0.o

HAHA, and the trolls just keep on trolling, last time i checked i "am" 16 so YOU have no right to call me a 12 year old. The fact that you say i act like im the "♥♥♥♥ing hero" of this fourm is completly irrelevant, and not true what so ever. I like to have fun, you know enjoy my self. Rather than acting all tough, "ooh i've been in this clan for soooo long im scruff as ♥♥♥♥. I can to whatever i want because i have superiority over everyone that is lower than i am."

Grow up, live with it, i would have much rathered be frends with you than have to fight like this, it's almost like were maried 0.o

Ohhh you say your 16 on forums you use a voice changer your soo mature,you know what? i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ if your 16,you act like a 12 year old.Your saying i dont have rights to say ♥♥♥♥? i say whatever the ♥♥♥♥ i want,another example of acting like a king. maybe if you and a bunch of other new 12 year olds leave maybe the good members will be back.

I don't use a voice changer, that is my voice, i act like im 12 because what do 12 year olds do? HAVE FUN! They act as if they don't have a care in the world. I like to have fun, and for that terrorists for the most part have fun, i have made 57 friends in the 3 days on the server, i got 10 vouches easily, not because i acted scruff as ♥♥♥♥ but because peoplw accept me for who i am, and my intrests rather than who i am in a game, shure i can act how ever i want olnine, but i treat people with respect. Think. Have i disrespected you at all? No i never insulted your views, or your religion, nationality?

I don't use a voice changer, that is my voice, i act like im 12 because what do 12 year olds do? HAVE FUN! They act as if they don't have a care in the world. I like to have fun, and for that terrorists for the most part have fun, i have made 57 friends in the 3 days on the server, i got 10 vouches easily, not because i acted scruff as ♥♥♥♥ but because peoplw accept me for who i am, and my intrests rather than who i am in a game, shure i can act how ever i want olnine, but i treat people with respect. Think. Have i disrespected you at all? No i never insulted your views, or your religion, nationality?
You know what? you dont seem to listen to what i say,im just gonna stop talking and say this. CRY MOAR YOU FAT WHORE. in other words i just dont like you.

Ahah, im not crying if you want to know what im doing (creep ;P) i am watching south park, and chilling with my dog. With a huge grin across my face :)

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Ooh and rexx, how did your job at block buster turn out ;P?

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Sorry for arguring on this post blastoise, if you don't accept my steam offer, than i shure hope you had fun reading this argument, best of luck in "future endevours" :P

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

[/color]Ooh and rexx, how did your job at block buster turn out ;P?

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Sorry for arguring on this post blastoise, if you don't accept my steam offer, than i shure hope you had fun reading this argument, best of luck in "future endevours" :P

im creep out now.

Jesus Christ, Some one close this thread
No, it shouldn't be closed, this thread is abour korean leaving, Slippery and Rexx stop posting if you're not going to say anything about korean.

I'm going to miss you korean <3