neteX

ADMIN ABUSE | Xavien21

I cant go on the other thread because of Silence, he changed the settings for guest users so anyway, Im posting it here.

So what happen was I join the server, and say hey guys, he says oh its you again why are you unbanned again, i said it was only a 1 day ban. hes like what ever, i told him , dont talk to me, I dont talk to traitors and backstabbers ( he knows what i meant by that ) he starts explaining himself how he didnt backstab me and stuff like that i i gnored him and said ok been tehre done taht, dont wana go with taht again, and just ingored him, 2 rounds later 1 DAY BAN. Why? Who knows, only aegen does.

The only thing I said was backstabber and traitor, he claims he is not my friend, so why did he take offense to it? not only that I didn't want a flame war so i told him not to talk to me, but he still banned me for a day for no reason

He coulda gagged me, or warned me, but he just banned me and as I said, I didn't troll him or anything, i didn't even cuss

FYI IM Unbanned this is just an admin abuse report .

My proof is on my steam profile screenshots, the whole convo is listed there.

Steam Community :: TaYRon

This is accurate. and Kevin its fine, I did in fact screw this up. Clearly I let past arguements between us influence my judgement. I am sorry Netex and I am sorry xG community. to compinsate for all of this, I will ban myself for a week. I'm sorry.

If he already apologized and banned himself for one week, then why keep +1ing? Seems like it's settled to me.

If you look at the times they are both the same, i was posting while he was posting, the two were probably seconds apart

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Yeah, he obviously learned from his mistake, no need to +1.

Read what i messaged high plains :/

Xavien wanted this post because I told him in my opinion it was not a fair ban, he had not believed me. He wanted our communities opinion as I was apparently thought of being wrong and not thinking of the clan. Anyways, he now apologized so I can close this.

~Closed