Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Minecraft 1.8 Trailer

notch said, when i bought the game in the terms and services, : We will never charge you again for any update what so ever (or sumthing like that) If he lies, Im sueing him.

first off nighty is wrong you only have to pay for future updates if you buy the game after beta. The game is still in beta. And Arthman, to sue notch over 20 dollars would be ridiculous because just the gas it would take to drive to a court to settle it would prolly cost more than what you would get, not to mention the lawer/ other fees. So basically in the end youd just waste money only to prove a point. And if you lose you look like an lol.

It's In the terms of services, It's NOT only for me, It's for EVERY Minecraft player who bought in ALPHA and BETA that i would do it. second off, I am decent in law and my cousin's a lawyer, I could OR get him to help me, OR defend myself, Since i have the terms and services Printed EVERYTHING etc etc.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

and it's NOT about money, it's about getting a point right.