In-Game Name: Snwspeckle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31148205

Game Time: 162 Hours CS: 195 Minecraft

Helpful Skills: C# Programmer

Decent in PHP and WebApps

Decent with Web Design

Overall good computer technician

GOOD Rapper

Pardon me for saying this but #C take just about no skill, as it is a Html code, used by many beginners, if you wish to post onto this fourm talking in a manner of codding, C++ here "bro" ;P aswell, you can't record your time spent on minecraft, so i am guessing that, that number is just a rough estimation. Either way, when i play with you on JB i will decide weither to +1 or -1

C# takes skill when you build off of the XNA framework which I should have posted. And yes I now HTML is just a markup language but when you start integrating .NET apps into WebApps, your start seeing some intense programming. And the Minecraft time is just an estimate based on some times etc. Like you said, You cannot record it but that is what I got as my estimate.

SliperF, You do know XNA is built for the computer and Xbox development. Now just Xbox and the remark you made about C# being easy is not true. Lets honestly see you go dive right into client-server communications correctly and see how that works out. It takes time to learn a language.

I have never ever seen you before.

I played here about 4 months ago then quit CS to catch up on some work but I am re-applying. If you see my account creation date, its quite old.