Snwspeckle

Snwspeckle

Do you really think that i was trolling you? I have no disrespect towards you what so ever, want me to troll you? You mad bro? Your really shut in aren't ya? On the point of disrespect, what did i say to insult you what so ever? I didn't comment on your religous beliefs/views, your opinion of things, or your race/gender? No, i was stating, and SHOWING proof that the symbole is on a some what popular website. It could have been very easy to copy from that, and since you are offering, upload that PS file and send it to me.

1. Your links don't work so that provides crap

2. Why in hell would I send you my .PSD so you can just take my logos? Not going to happen.

I'm too poor for Photoshop :(

Student licenses are a lot more affordable, I would recommend Craigs List also as I have purchased software from various people before.

I can use it in my school computers sence I'm in photo lol

Thats how I got into Photoshop, I always was on it in Business Class lol

Edit: I need 1 more +1 lol then I am in :)

Alright than, add me on skype, screen share me it: Slipery Fingers (kj)

Aswell, you sort of put a new meaning to the term " footing" as you offered to show me the PS file in defence, but once i said shure show it to me, you said no.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Ps: you need 4 more since you were needing 3 more, and I -1"ed" so you need 4 more.

Alright than, add me on skype, screen share me it: Slipery Fingers (kj)

Aswell, you sort of put a new meaning to the term " footing" as you offered to show me the PS file in defence, but once i said shure show it to me, you said no.

I am not waiting my time adding you to skype and then showing you my .PSD. If your going to sue me I would show you but I don't need to and if this gets worse I will just show an admin.

Edit: And people like you do a great job at ruining communities by just putting a negative rep at people so good job, you should get that achievement.

Ok stop flaming NOW and this a ing stupid question how do you torrent and is it safe

1. Google uTorrent and download it.

2. Go to - _"]ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5.1 EXTENDED EDITION [thethingy] (download torrent) - TPB - and download the torrent file. Click the text that says, "DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT" not the other spam.

3. Open and download this in uTorrent.

4. Make sure to click the RED STOP button when you are done downloading so your not seeding as it will keep your computer safe.

Ok baby luve ya ttyl jk don't leave me here with these nubs and nuns and noobs

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Kk baby you nun

Pardon me? I am the negative person "Ruining" the thread? Comming from the guy who is flaming back, i am going to be the better man and stop it on this.

Since you are not willing to do anymeans what so ever on the subject of the PS file, even after you blatantly offered to show me (ovbiously not thinking i would accept the offer to see them) "And i have the PS file to prove it!"

It is quite ovbious that you don't acctually have the File, and it is no HUGE feat, to add someone on skype, Name, add contact, done.

Either way, seeing you acctually flame back, and saying that people like me "ruin" the community, shows alot, and i think alot of people will re-consider there +1 after seeing that.

Good luck with the four +1's!

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Ooh, and PS: if i wanted to "steal" your images, i could simply do it frim the pictures that are up on the fourms.