Sign in to follow this  
neteX

neteX

Member Name: neteX

In-Game Name: neteX

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36637894

Game Time: 4k hrs on league acc, 1k hr on pub acc.

Helpful Skills: Graphics, Videoproduction, peace and enjoyful time.

Ok i just want everyone to know, I changed, I really did, I stopped my trolling a bit, and since Im not playing on a team this season, I thought why not just be in xG for 7 months, and then we will see what comes up. I have alot of very close friends in there, and alot of close enemies, but that wont stop me from playing the game.

I just wna have fun and play the game not there to troll.

Sorry for the convience, i probably wont get accepted, but who knows. Maybe I will maybe I won't.

If not then oh well always a 2nd chance

No. -1 imo you should just be perm'd your bad for the servers people know it and so did hellsgamers, thats why your banned from there. Oh and btw you got banned like 4 days ago for trolling.. then the day after you got unbanned you trolled Quarantine, so I mean, to say you have changed and all of this nonsense is 100% .

No. -1 imo you should just be perm'd your bad for the servers people know it and so did hellsgamers, thats why your banned from there. Oh and btw you got banned like 4 days ago for trolling.. then the day after you got unbanned you trolled Quarantine, so I mean, to say you have changed and all of this nonsense is 100% .

YOUR OPPINION DOES NOT MATTER IN MY OPINION. I only care about the -1s and +1s

when your mad im happy, and when your sad im comforted so all of this "YOUR OPPINION DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I THOUGHT PEOPLE WHO IGNORED ME IN STEAM CHAT WERE FRIENDS" Does not matter.