rexxthg123

rexxthg123

Member Name: rexxthg123

In-Game Name: Rexxthg

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36383543

Donated: Yes

Other information: Zehdari donated for me a few weeks back,but I'm planning to donate myself as soon as i get money in my paypal.I've actually been in this clan for 4 months,i was only probationed for a week due to my immature behavior. I love playing xG servers,and I would like to have mod becuase i am one of those people who play very early in the morning,and during those times no mods are on,and people break the rules for that reason,another thing I've also been working on making Hats for the clan,either at a VERY cheap price or even free.So +1 if you think a nice 3D modeler,who loves this clan and plays in the early morning should have mod.

+1 i have seen an improvement in rexx, hes stopped the bulk of the trolling that he did, but he still has a bit of work to do. rexx if u do happen to get mod, the trolling will have to stop immediately and at once, cause u would be a mod and u would be representing xg on the jb server and on other servers that u play on, the last thing we would need is ppl thinking that our admins are douches to others