Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

Schoolwork.

The past week I've just been soooo busy with school work,its only been 6 days of school and my AP classes have overwhelmed me,i get off school at 2:30 and i make it home by about 2:45-ish and i start my homework at 3:00 and OMG!!! Im still not done by 9:45,like later at 6ish i manage to get on ts and forums while doing my Homework,but its been real hectic for me.and i just want some encouragement from you guys,cause i know that school will be more important in life then video games,and last year i barely focus on school and left myself short on credits being a freshman,now i have to at least double my credits to make up for last year:C,I got like a geometry poster project,history paper essay,and a writing prompt for my english class,and my other daily homework to it,i also have to study alot to be able to past each class im in!!,cause i dont know why,but im easo;y distracted when it comes to school.

Try getting all of the work that YOU POSSIBLY CAN done in class, and at what ever brakes that you have, if you start homework at 3:00, than do home work untill 5:00-5:30, and lie down for a half an hour, even take a short nap (20-40 minutes) just relax for a little while, eat, and get back to work. The rest will help you ALOT trust me, i had the same situation, studying, and doing "homework" untill midnight, i pretty much used to follow the same plan as you xP but this helped ALOT!

Ahh i don't like school overall even though all my classes are excellerated and im A's but yes i do not want highschool...... anyways goodluck