Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

My Freshmen Year So Far

Well, I have been ok. 6th week over really freaking fast and I am getting all As right now. I have all honors classes, and I am shooting for Valedictorian but another conceited dickhead is probably going to get it.

Ya know what I'll just rant about it. He is such an inconsiderate douche. He gets good grades, and he thinks he knows 'how to get girls'. I can't remember when he has been able to hold down a relationship for more than a month. He claims to have had sex when pics or it didn't happen and he pulls down his pants in class all the time to show off his obvious cup because it looks like his head is as big as a ing tennis ball. He is on the speech and debate team with me and claims as he is the best debater in LD debate (I am in PFD, so it doesn't matter) when my friends have said that he get's beat all the time in there by other novices. He is also homophobic but is one the gayest acting guys I have ever seen.

I hate him with a ing passion and it me off he can get away with getting such a high honor but being a total dickwad. The only thing he probably hasn't done is sign the honor's contract so he can't get it, which I am going to sign.

Spanish I is easy as hell and I love the teacher. I am ok at Spanish right now but still learning.

I LOVE my Honor's English teacher. She is so relaxed and nice in general. We have class discussions and do fun games that surprisingly help me learn things. She says I am great speaker.

Honor's Freshmen Geometry is ok. Easy stuff so far. The teacher is Asian, go figure. We goof off for half the class and me and my friend Jakob play Bejewled 2 and see who can get the higher score faster.

At lunch I realize how small our school is. We have about maybe 500-700 students out of all four classes, maybe even less.

PE is generally ok because my friend Vance and I generally walk around the gym and talk on days we do fitness tests instead of playing basketball with a bunch of whiny faggots who have to have everything perfect and don't give a general consideration. Locker rooms aren't that bad; nobody showers or has to show off their 3 inch penis thankfully.

And Biology is easy but I hate the class. It's at the end of the day and I just want to choke a baby so I get all worked up and want to leave. I wouldn't be suprised if I have a bad grade in that class. That teacher is more of a grammar Nazi than my English teacher.

Speech and Debate is the only club I am in right now. I am considered the best Novice on the PFD team. I go next weekend for my first tournament, and if I win it means that I am truly good at it, because even a lot of people lost at their first tournament.

That's my year so far. Maybe a relationship within the next month or two...

Oh and about that poetry contest thing I posted about 3-4 weeks ago, she still hasn't got a notification for those who are wondering. I also do NOT like her like that and I like someone else.

No tl;dr for you.

He is also homophobic but is one the gayest acting guys I have ever seen.

I already hate him.

Good luck with the rest of freshman year :D

Have fun thoughout the year in school,i feel you man beat the dickhead in your own game. i started 8th grade man and it just kinda sucks,got 2 or more projects and 1 or more tests/quizzes each week

Im starting to fail all my classes lol thats why for one of my classes im in a class for people :( Some people are still dicks to me every now and then but i made some senior friends there pretty cool and could kick anyones for me lol. Im currently pissed off at my mom she forced me into photography club which makes me look . Btw highschool football games ARE THE MAN!

She forced you into photography? Dude photography is ing fun, I dont give a what we'll give me(I haven't gotten anything from it xD).

Why, freshman year is awesome! I am also going into my 6th week as a softmore, good luck though! I am taking all honors and AP and it's tough! Best to you in school!

Just wait until Senior year.

I have so much fun and dick around all day with good grades.

Making freshmen's life hell is a tradition here, and I'm loving it completely.

inb4 underclassmen rage.