Sign in to follow this  
Unique

rtv maps

What do you guys think about a rule that says something like this "you can only do an rtv freeday if 4 days have passed." or something like that because when a new map like kristoll is played, almost inmediatly we have an rtv freeday so we are not giving the map a chance.

+1 even though all these great suggestion threads are pointless and never go into effect regardless if the whole community likes it.

Also learn a new ing map instead of rtv'ing off one you dont know. Just because its new doesnt make it .

People RTV instantly if it isn't Canyon, Avalanche, Lego, Space, BlackOps or any of the other popular ones basically. I want to have a day or two where the popular maps are blocked and we have to play on the other maps that are never played on, that way people can get used to it, and even like it

I think a few rounds have to pass already before an RTV can even be called, making this rule also redundant.

And honestly, why should there not be an RTV if the majority of the server votes for it? They are the 99%, don't be an oppressor of the proletariat.

I think a few rounds have to pass already before an RTV can even be called, making this rule also redundant.

And honestly, why should there not be an RTV if the majority of the server votes for it? They are the 99%, don't be an oppressor of the proletariat.

This is the 4th suggestion thread ive seen you vote against. God dam you are one NEGATIVE NANCY. Try harder to be a non conformist please.

Well, the people already voted to go TO that map, during the previous map. In that case, people should nominate the maps that they want to play!

Sign in to follow this