Sign in to follow this  
Infantry

Infantry

Member Name: Infantry

In-Game Name: Infantry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29207933

Game Time: as long as its been out

Helpful Skills: i have been overseeer for two difrent servers Nova and minor admin for TBW i did not pay foor these i earned them by playing there for many months earning my way to the top i was also a recruiter on the Nova server owned By MIB or known as the time Mr.Red I would like to help grow XG to the next level and amunst the top clan Sg ,Hellgamers ,ect

I am a Great surfer and two servers I was overseer and minor admin was WCS Jail break

It would be a priviilage and a honor to be acepted by XG and i have spent way to much time on this application

Greatest helpful skills ive every seen someone apply with. +1

Member Name: Infantry

In-Game Name: Infantry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29207933

Game Time: as long as its been out

Helpful Skills: i have been overseeer for two difrent servers Nova and minor admin for TBW i did not pay foor these i earned them by playing there for many months earning my way to the top i was also a recruiter on the Nova server owned By MIB or known as the time Mr.Red I would like to help grow XG to the next level and amunst the top clan Sg ,Hellgamers ,ect

I am a Great surfer and two servers I was overseer and minor admin was WCS Jail break

It would be a priviilage and a honor to be acepted by XG and i have spent way to much time on this application