Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Minecraft Ideas!

I have SOO many Ideas for the Minecraft server, all of these are Below: (and require little to no effort on your part silence ;P)

MC:AA (Pun Intended :P)

Mine Craft Athletics Association. (Probaly-A-No)

MC:PO

Mine Craft Political Organization (Currently Being Established)

MC:C&L

Mine Craft: Court Of Law (Simple stuff like Decloation Of War, Nations Agreement, so citys/towns aren't randomly Greifed. Each town of over 6 people would have to agree to this)

MC:WH [Optional]

Mine Craft: Ware House (A HUGE shop in each town using signs. All funds would go to the city bank, and would help improve the town as a whole.)

Minor bug Fixes, Town spawn dosen't work. Others but i will "report" backto you guys when i find out)

So this was my list ^_^ feel free to give sujuestions/opinions, ooh and that MC Double A thing, was more or less a joke ;P

-Thank You <3

Slipery Fingers (Rayjhon)

i like the idea but i think that if city shops are to be funding the city that the items in the shop should come from the city's workers. basicly you supply the shop stock to what you sell to the shop.

I think the only shops we should have are player owned shops and then mayors can set taxes for plots for shops that you would need to purchase to sell your items.

Example say I own a shopping plot. I can thus lease it out to other people but I would also have to pay a tax for the shopping plot tax as the owner. So like a landlord ordeal.

Because minecart mania is AMAZING. it makes the logistics of making long distance minecarts not uber lame. like there could be a rail that streches from city to city, and it wouldnt cost as much resources to make (namely having to go find as much freaking gold.) and it would be able to regulated with the push of a button. I.E. push button, minecart appears!!! PROFIT!!! then you get in said minecart and it ZOOOOOMMMMMMSSS away. i know, cuz i made a HUGE rail system before on my old server. its pretty sweet.