Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

Legit or abuse?

ok,Soo a guy named Daz joins the server,and for the pass round and a half,he complains about micheals voice,soo i warned him 4 times,and then i gagged him for 4 seconds,then when i ungaged,he continue to disrespect micheal,then he started to disrespect me.Sooo i gag him agian and he SPAMS admin chat Soo i told him to stop 2 times, and then he still spammed admin chat,Soo i kicked him,he came back,did the same thing,i kicked him agian and then he come back and spams admin chat,saying that im just a women and that xG admins are corrupted, sooo i banned for a day was my ban legit? Hes also been banned 2 other times for disrespect/trolling

Pyro,and hudson Jr witnessed the who thing.

well to me he has a legitimate complaint, and you just gagged and muted him. based on his chat i dont think hed be someone to spam STFU NERD in chat. but i wasnt there so i cant say

He was spamming long paragraphs like;"lemme give you tip,resign admin ann leave this server" plus he was also was bypassing his gag by spamming admin chat,ask pyro and huddy Jr,they were both there.