Sign in to follow this  
RoSSeR

Tf2 servers progress

Well xG is making good progress in Tf2 division

I was happy today to get on and find that 3 xG servers were populated by itself and full of people (Payload,Ctf,Dustbowl)

Another thing i was holding raffle events on the servers and it was a pain in the *** for me but for the players in the game had a good time.

So i suggest getting some sort of raffle menu thing for tf2 servers cause a raffle once in a while is fun.

Raffle Example: Buyin 1 weapon Winner gets 8 weapons. Its a random draw for #1-8 players

Prop Hunt is ok.... i think a Saxton Hale server would be better and easier to populate

Steam Community :: ChopsueY :: Screenshots

Like winner takes all raffle, Prop hunt is dead, and I am also happy to see that we dont have to work to get a few servers populated all the time. Maybe get a trade server with raffle instead of putting raffle plugin on the other servers? And the trade server could replace Prop hunt.

Aah xG getting Ever So Popular, a double Crit KOTH server would be nice though.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

*Mini Crit Sorry :/

good. il try and think of other good ideas for the servers. i like yours Rosser but we should not overcomplicate the servers. who would of thought that we could get those empty tf2 servers populated so fast eh!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

we could have a hat drop every day or couple of hours, and whatever player picks it up keeps it. i could make the plugin if we find we could implement this idea.