Dexter

Surf idea

[QQ]

i half-heartedly support this because of the extreme imbalance that results when people have 4 times as much HP as you do just for playing a shitload.

[/QQ]

[QQ]

i half-heartedly support this because of the extreme imbalance that results when people have 4 times as much HP as you do just for playing a shitload.

[/QQ]

That is called capitalism :D

That is called capitalism :D

that's true... i just find that it's really the only place that this type of imbalance is found in the game. i'm not totally against it, i'm just saying that i'm sure it drives some people away from the server when they first start because they can't kill anyone.

You level up very quickly :/ I'm not going to remove a plugin because people think it's unfair that others are more dedicated then they are.

don't get me wrong, not saying it's unfair, just that it might attract more returning players if it weren't there. i don't think it's unfair.

You just need to play surf more and you might have equal stuff with everybody else. But I don't think it's unfair that people have started first, So of course they are going to have more abilities but you could catch up to them after a while of playing on the server.