Sign in to follow this  
Atomic

I GOT PERM. BANNED for the Second TIME.

Ok so I was complaining about how when a player disrespects someone, he gets kick, but when an admin disrespects someone , nothing happens. Unless of course you complain about that , then you'll just get perm. banned for debating. Apparently somewhere in the MOTD it says "if you debate with an admin and complain about something troubling you, you will be permanently banned". Or is Rexxthg abusing and gone on a Power Hungry Rampage like most children will?

Look,I didnt mean to perma,the banned glitched,it was meant for a day. I gagged you 2 times for disrespecting monica,then me. Then monica kicked you,YOU CAME BACK and blamed me,I gagged you the 2nd time for that,then you were ungagged after a a few seconds,and i specificly told you,That if you keep talking on me,or sarah,or monica,i was gonna start kicking,YOU DID it anyways soo i kicked you,THEN YOU CAME BACK AND STARTED TROLLing calling me 12 and 11 and saying im an admin abuser like sarah,and saying that you got sarah perma banned and lying to the server. Sooo i kicked you once more. Then aegean told you Last warning,you refused to stop,i kicked you once more!, and then you came back kept trolling and disrepecting me,then aegean told you last warning or he'll ban himself,Then after he said that,and before the map changed you typed in "Hes 11,lol" and then you'd think me and aegean didnt see that,then i was planning to ban for only 10 minutes,then you decided to say BS in admin chat and leave,soo i banned you for offence and fleeing for one day,But it glitched and ended in a perma.

[ATTACH]542.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]543.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]544.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4ba7451687_at1.thumb.jpg.444a358ef53373ad89d8739e3294685a.jpg

5aa4ba74744e7_at2.thumb.jpg.76583d731e7a47726e9a73503d58c241.jpg

5aa4ba7490f8e_at3.thumb.jpg.a1bf5ff528ecccb95691affa05f9936c.jpg

5aa4ba74aca66_at4.thumb.jpg.cb47962944a40511884c81a81a536887.jpg

atomic, i had problems with u before, threatening to have someones admin removed for so called "abuse" is the same as an admin threatening to ban u if u kill them whether its a freekill or a legit kill. also ur impeding an admins ability to moderate the server by criticizing his every move and calling abuse at every corner, that leads to more freekills by others and u ing about why the admins arent slaying them. so stfu, stop crying like a little pansy and dealwithit.jpg, nothing more annoying than little prepubescent children screaming louder than a jet engine over admin abuse.

Lol i never said he's 11, Dr.who said "He's 11", i just laughed after saying 11 " 11 hahaha". So actually you banned with no reason after that map change. Or wait is laughing a banable offence?. Oh and why am i still perm banned?

it seems to me you deserved many gags, which means you were acting retarded and causing some trouble in server with mods. Rexx has solid proof on you therefore i will back up my fellow clanmate. Btw if this is your second perm ban then i think you should smarten the Fok up

Sign in to follow this