Sign in to follow this  
SPAMMERMAN

SPAMMERMAN

Member Name: SPAMMERMAN

What game?: Counter Strike: Source

Your In-Game Name: [Gx:S] SPAMMER~MAN

Player's Steam ID: THE MEXICAN BULLET

Ban Reason: Freekilling.

Unban Reason: As a CT, I bought a bomb to get rid of some money for no reason. Later that round, it became a warden-dead freeday. I tried to run away and jump over a T to avoid his knife attack, but ended up accidently hitting my b key, which was my "!boom" bind. This resulted in the death of three to six terrorists. It was a sincere accident. I apologize to all the T's I happened to kill.

First of all,you would have gotten banned for that,you were clearly banned for doing that AND fleeing the server,another thing is:your a troll,your name is "spammerman" you constantly spam and troll and everytime me or another mod tell you to Stop you go ahead and say:"its not spam if you like it" when no one likes it,so the hard fact that you troll makes me think that you bombed ts on purpose and left. Another thing is i checked bans every few hours,and it says that it blocks a guy named:Gx:s Spammerman,Which i did HARD research and there is no clan that goes by Gx nor there are any players on steam that go by Gx,soo clearly your trying to troll even more by almost faking our Tag. I don't want you unbanned,your a complete troll,i KNOW you didn't just freekill,but you MASS freekilled and left. Another thing? k you were banned with the name of Mexican bullet,why would you change your name to that? and go on the forums as spammerman? exactly,Don;t deny that you tried to break the rules on our servers and get away with it by changing you name. -1 to unban you.

And we shall here duckiiJrs story when he sees this,being how he was the one who banned you.

Your steam id isn't THE MEXICAN BULLET it would be Steam:0:145345 (Example) and I always tell you to stop spamming, and then it results in me gagging you then kicking you. I'm tired of it. Make it 1week but with perm ct ban until trusted.

If I remember correctly, I am the mod who perm banned him. He mass freekilled right in front of my eyes and left INSTANTLY. Plus another thing: He spams constantly and has to be gagged constantly. Hmm for now -1 to unban.

Its clear now that this Kid is a bigger troll than me,I say leave him banned,its been decided by me,E.Z,and DuckiiJr. 3 mods 1 of which saw him mass freekill and leave,and 2 others who've seen him troll.I don't want this guy on our servers,if we just perm ct ban him,I KNOW some herpaderp admin would take in to his please to unban him,then This BS happens all over again.

Ive talked to him. He has told me he has quit with the spam/troll . I say give him another chance please. He said he would be fine with ct banned.

Yes please give him another chance. I am the 1 who banned him btw. I say to unban please. He will be ct banned though he agreed to that.
I don't think he deserves another chance,what he did was wrong,hes only been banned for a few days,and we're gonna lift it? i don't think so,we need to stop being so nice and letting trolls inside our servers,and we need to strict down a bit,i want at least a 1-3 month ban on him. Otherwise,we'll just unban any massfreekillers/trolls cuz they happen to twist their stories

Rexx, if i remember correctly, u were banned for trolling at one point too, correct? So give him another chance like you got...u became mod. At least let him attempt to b better...

Rexx, if i remember correctly, u were banned for trolling at one point too, correct? So give him another chance like you got...u became mod. At least let him attempt to b better...
I got banned for 10 minutes,for mic spamming,I never mass freekilled. i dont thing he deserves .