Sign in to follow this  
Jihad

Rules of JIHAD

Alot of you ask me.. JIHAD why do you do the thing i do.. well i tell them i slay CT's in the name of ALLAH because the won't let me pray, BUT i do got a few rules some experienced regular CT's know of but the ones who don't figure it out real fast

REASONS FOR KILLING: Well here's how it works.. you shoot at me ill ing stab you right back im no one's and in the power of JIHAD ill bring a holy war to anyone who oppresses me.

Rules of JIHAD:

1.Last reaction/First reaction and i will attack you or mark you for death.. meaning ill be waiting patiently to kill you

2.Disco is always fun I only enjoy disco so if you wish to make JIHAD happy then send me to disco and i won't rebel

3.I don't give a rat's if i die or not so remember even if you have distance ill run at you anyway

4.If you freekill me ill mark you for "Ky" which pretty much means.. ill you up in every way possible

5.THINGS THAT JIHAD OFF. Bloodhounding, Power hungry wardens, THOSE WHO OPPRESS JIHAD AND HIS FELLOW TERRORISTS!, and last but not least being a cop in general even if your a friend i don't play favorites.. ill stab you

ONE THING ILL NEVER DO!: I'll never drop the ing gun unless its a "toy" EVERYTIME A CT SAYS "drop the gun JIHAD" NO YOU ILL USE IT ON YOU.

This is a little Look into the eye's of JIHAD.. If you read it all good for you maybe you'll know something.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!! *BOOM*

Eghh this is questionable because some may find this offensive which I happen to be one of them. "JIHADS" are terrorists who commit crimes against the United States which I don't like...Flagging this.

Eghh this is questionable because some may find this offensive which I happen to be one of them. "JIHADS" are terrorists who commit crimes against the United States which I don't like...Flagging this.

Actually buddy if you look in Jail Break we are all middle eastern.. AND FOR TEAM NAME IS TERRORIST so of coarse we commited crimes against america.. Stop being a little cry baby because your one of those power hungry wardens i always kill

dees rules might be a bit of a challenge

Yea but hell what keeps you on your feet.

BTW before i get more cry babies let me make sure you all know the meaning of JIHAD becuase kenny actually called "JIHADS" people. The fact JIHAD actually is a definition on a holy war for those who don't believe what they believe in.

Please, calm down with the cursing I'm just voicing my opinion I don't think this "JIHAD" is acceptable especially I quote "ALLAH AKBAR!!!! *BOOM* " that is VERY offensive to every single american. I don't care if there is a "terrorism" unit in counter-strike: source the fact that you are role playing what the taliban do I find extremely offensive and unacceptable.

Please, calm down with the cursing I'm just voicing my opinion I don't think this "JIHAD" is acceptable especially I quote "ALLAH AKBAR!!!! *BOOM* " that is VERY offensive to every single american. I don't care if there is a "terrorism" unit in counter-strike: source the fact that you are role playing what the taliban do I find extremely offensive and unacceptable.

right you saying you take "Allah" offensive is actually offensive because ALLAH is actually a god so lets not start the "cry game" grow some balls and welcome to america :)

Hey buddy, Jihad is not a term for terrorist... I don't wanna make enemies or attack anyone... But what you said was ... Alright? I am palestinian, muslim, and live in the USA. If you had your facts straight, you would know the word 'jihad' means a struggle, or a ongoing issue... There are so many assholes in the world who like to hijack my religion, culture, and language (not you jihad :) ) and claim when a guy like jihad makes jokes, he is endorsing crimes against the USA.... I'm flagging what you said because it was downright ignorant.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Yea but hell what keeps you on your feet.

BTW before i get more cry babies let me make sure you all know the meaning of JIHAD becuase kenny actually called "JIHADS" people. The fact JIHAD actually is a definition on a holy war for those who don't believe what they believe in.

Jihad, sorry but Jihad is the literal term for a struggle, or a struggle against yourself to cleanse of your sins...

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

[/color] Jihad, sorry but Jihad is the literal term for a struggle, or a struggle against yourself to cleanse of your sins...

Oh well this post isn't for flame its my rules.. so get that cry baby out of here

Who me? I'm not cry baby, I'm gettin that other one to get out...

PEOPLE WHO TAKE THINGS TO SERIOUSLY are people who complain about my meaning and what i stand for.. on a video game.. and you take offense

Sign in to follow this