Sign in to follow this  
XxEproxX

Auss10x

Member Name: Auss10x

What game?: Counter Strike: Source

Your In-Game Name: Auss10x

Player's Steam ID: Auss10x

Ban Reason: "Abusive"

Unban Reason: Well.... plenty of things went down in that moment.. I got banned for a week because I was asking if I could get un CT banned.. Rexxthg said I was annoying him and he said he would perma bann me if I didnt stop asking him. And here I am.. The reason I was CT banned is because my dad took my mouse out of my computer because he is Ragy all the time for alot of reasons.. I just want to play on the server again.. Its my favorite thing to do in Counter Strike. Its my Fav thing to do on the Computer.. So please help me out! :)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

And i was asking him to un CT ban me.. I only asked twice because I didnt think he heard me.

Member Name: Auss10x

What game?: Counter Strike: Source

Your In-Game Name: Auss10x

Player's Steam ID: Auss10x

Ban Reason: "Abusive"

Unban Reason: Well.... plenty of things went down in that moment.. I got banned for a week because I was asking if I could get un CT banned.. Rexxthg said I was annoying him and he said he would perma bann me if I didnt stop asking him. And here I am.. The reason I was CT banned is because my dad took my mouse out of my computer because he is Ragy all the time for alot of reasons.. I just want to play on the server again.. Its my favorite thing to do in Counter Strike. Its my Fav thing to do on the Computer.. So please help me out! :)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

And i was asking him to un CT ban me.. I only asked twice because I didnt think he heard me.

Uhhh no,you were spamming chat with "I <3 being perm ctbanned",then i gagged you,and told you to stop. Then you spammed ADMIN Chat with "Perma me for the wrongs that i have done!",soo you asked for it bro. grow that up.

I dont think he deserves to be banned from the server for a week though ..

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

# 2906 "Auss10x" STEAM_0:1:41527362 01:04 99 0 active

thats his steam id just in case he gets unbanned ..which i believe should happen :/

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

[/color]# 2906 "Auss10x" STEAM_0:1:41527362 01:04 99 0 active

thats his steam id just in case he gets unbanned ..which i believe should happen :/

Maybe he should be unbanned,but its his fault for spamming admin chat asking me to PERMA him.

i wanted you to at least say something!

and not be a mean guy about it...

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I never asked to get perma banned? You were like im going to perma bann you!! and i said whatever because i was tired of hearing you threaten to ban me or gag/ mute me. Just chillax and get me out of this. I didnt deserve any of this from the start.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

I never asked to get perma banned. You constantly threatened me with gags and mutes and perma bans. So i said what ever man.. and you took it wayy the wrong way.

i wanted you to at least say something!

and not be a mean guy about it...

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I never asked to get perma banned? You were like im going to perma bann you!! and i said whatever because i was tired of hearing you threaten to ban me or gag/ mute me. Just chillax and get me out of this. I didnt deserve any of this from the start.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

I never asked to get perma banned. You constantly threatened me with gags and mutes and perma bans. So i said what ever man.. and you took it wayy the wrong way.

You:I <3 being perma ctbanned (3times in a row),i gag and tell you to shuddup,or i'll kick,and maybe banned. *ungaggs you*

You in admin chat:you should ban me for the wrongs i have done(3 times in a row) i banned cuz you asked for it. I EXPECTED THIS,you shouldn't ask people to ban you.

NO i said... Whatever. i asked.. ban me for all the wrongs i have done?
IDC,anymore,you asked to get banned,i ban you,simple as that,if you get unbanned,don't go trolling an admin,you'll get banned again,NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.<_<

I swear thats how i said it.

and not 3 times? Im not as bad as your making me sound so please stop saying quotes that will prove me wrong.. its over so please let me go.

I swear thats how i said it.

and not 3 times? Im not as bad as your making me sound so please stop saying quotes that will prove me wrong.. its over so please let me go.

Telling an admin CORRECTION that only admin on the server at the time,not only is he dealing with people spamming admin chat with freekill,and a bunch of people flaming at each other,there a kid spamming admin chat telling me TO BAN HIM. Your a Troll,you were trolling,im making look better than what you did.

There is trolls all around that server bro... There is an entire clan of trollers that go on that server.. i said it twice! and its trolling.. in like a 3 min time span.. im not judging you for banning me. I just want you to understant that i was pissed off that someone CT banned me! and i had every intention of getting my right back..

there is trolls all around that server bro... There is an entire clan of trollers that go on that server.. I said it twice! And its trolling.. In like a 3 min time span.. Im not judging you for banning me. I just want you to understant that i was pissed off that someone ct banned me! And i had every intention of getting my right back..
you were ctbanned by our co leader. I think he had a good reason.

Did you read my excuse.. My dad came into my room and raged on my life... I can understand why he would think that i am bad.. ill leave you alone man. My bad for annoying you.

a one week ban is way too much for this lol , you should really think about how long you make your bans and for what reasons .. even if someone does say ban me doesnt mean to wrongfully ban them ..

Hopefully this all gets resolved soon

Directly from the Admin Handbook

"Chat Spam

Chat spamming will only result in a gag. If they continue after the map changes, that is a PERMANENT ban. Anything above or below is breaking the rules."

Therefore, it should have been a kick by reasoning, and then if he rejoined and did it again, ban him for an hour.

If you didn't want to do that, wait till the map changes, and then you can hit him with the permanent ban.