Sign in to follow this  
pspprogramer

Creative Protections (APPLY HERE)

ok here is how creative protections are gona work. first you must start youre build. i wont protect empty land. then put a unique block border around youre build and the area you need. a block that you wont use in the build. i will remove this border after the intal protection unless noted on youre app. protections will not be expanded into others areas. also i will not protect small or bad builds. i have the right to chose what gets protected and what dose not. if you see a sign at youre build that says apply for protections this is the place to do it. and if that sign was placed by me i will most likely protect youre build.

notes on when building a border for protection. best block to use is soul sand. give youre self room to build! only rarely will a border be expaned. the protection will go sky high by default. so no need to do a wireframe cube.

Please fill out this fourm and inclue it in youre post to get a protection do not inclued ( ) and any text inside of the () there notes on what to put there.

Mcname: (Youre exzact minecraft name)

Cord: (cornates of youre build use f3 and the Y is not required unless underground)

Build type/name: (ex house farm starbucks)

Is underground: (If yes the protection will be from bedrock to sky level this includes builds that go below grass level)

remove border: (if yes i will remove the border after i make the protection else ill leave it)

Build Discription: (OPTIONAL describe youre build. helpfull fi you dont have alot built yet and applying early)

Here is a BLANK fourm to copy and paste

Mcname:

Cord:

Build type/name:

Is underground:

Remove border:

Build Discription

feel free to add parts to youre app as nessary.

if everyone starts building the same structure like creepers and applys for protection it wil be first come first serve for i may limmit the ammount of protections on look alike structures.

Mcname:donny61599

Cord:everyone from the gaint wood house to the pet creeper to the 4 things beside that creeper and the gaqint wood house

Build type/name: houses

Is underground: yes

Remove border: i dont want border

Build Discription plz brotect my house