Fweej

Kakaguy admin abuse

This kid is going crazy with his admin powers, i dont know if it was given or if he donated but he needs it stripped.

1st offence: Magikal rebelled and killed kaka, kaka slayed him. There was no reason for slay, he was just mad.

2nd offence: Someone was explaining to kaka he cant be warden because of his age, kaka proceeded to gag that person cuz he didn't want to hear it.

3rd offence: It was a free day and kaka free killed me so i slayed him. He then slayed me next round and didnt respond when i asked him why

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

oooh, also, everytime someone tells him to stop abusing he just kicks them

This kid is going crazy with his admin powers, i dont know if it was given or if he donated but he needs it stripped.

1st offence: Magikal rebelled and killed kaka, kaka slayed him. There was no reason for slay, he was just mad.

2nd offence: Someone was explaining to kaka he cant be warden because of his age, kaka proceeded to gag that person cuz he didn't want to hear it.

3rd offence: It was a free day and kaka free killed me so i slayed him. He then slayed me next round and didnt respond when i asked him why

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

I can vouch for Fweej, kakaguy is slaying people because they are saying things to him, it is not fair to the other players. I will try to get a screenshot or something.

Aegean! : Another edit, while he was ct in the beginning of the round, another ct was talking shit to him, so he switched that ct to T in the same round just so he could kill him... NOT GOOD BRO

Although I personally have seen very little of this, any time his name is brought up, it's like a firestorm of hate. Generally, it's always just stupid crap that is just admin aboose. Vote #5 here.

LOL i made him MADD XD vouch number six here. demote him so his mom can ground him and we are all happy. he always would switch me from ct to t and kill or slay me. ;c.

well fweej one thing i dont understand is how would he beable to slay you he has donator admin and i think they have low immunity to beable to slay but ye.. ive seen kaka muting and slaying people and does not respond to me after i have asked him repeatedly.. he ignores other admins

I swear kaka's a mini michael on crack with a higher voice. Kaka will just slay you if he doesn't get his way, he was given/donated for admin to enforce rules ( i hope ), and if he's abusing it, he should be demoted