Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

When should !slay @all be acceptable?

So I was playing on Jailbreak earlier and was the only mod on. Now it was a warday and the CT's being derps forgot that it wasn't a map that cell doors open up automatically. I told them that it was a freeday since it was 6:45 and all of the T's were still in cell. I polietly told them that they had to open up the cells since it was a freeday, sadly none of them went to go back and open it up, because "I don't want to get killed bawww." I told them that if it wasn't opened up by 4:30, I would slay all of the CT"s and make the new round start. I didn't slay all since they finally opened it up at 5:00 when I told them that.

So here's the question, should the slay command be used when CT's forget & refuse to open cells or do you think there should be more reasons to use it and when to use it?

Discuss.

I think that if the CTs refuse to open cells, the warden should be slain. It is in the MOTD that wardens are responsible for the cells oppening. If a CT is ordered by the warden to open the cells, and he refuses, then that CT should be slain. If nobody claims to be warden, then all CTs should be slain.

As Aaron said, if the players delay more then -2:00, then the person(s) responsible should be slain.

In addition to someone refusing to open cells, if there is a mass freekiller I think we should slay all just cuz it will get the round over with and it will limit the QQ and butt hurt felt by the freekilled terrorists.

Also, if there are too many people ing about getting warden and the round doesn't go anywhere, you should consider slaying all until they play nice and we can get a good warden going

Slay all is acceptable when any of the following happen:

1.The last CT or T is stuck or camping

2.Cells don't open

3.You get killed

4.Cells open

5.Warden does a math question for trivia

6.Someone opens cells before orders are given

7.Someone calls warden before I do

8."When I say go"

9.When you take drugs, steal a car, and don't give a flying

10.Less than 20% of the server are hermaphordites

9001.When no one populates the minecraft servers :(

That is all.

What he shaid

I think that if the CTs refuse to open cells, the warden should be slain. It is in the MOTD that wardens are responsible for the cells oppening. If a CT is ordered by the warden to open the cells, and he refuses, then that CT should be slain. If nobody claims to be warden, then all CTs should be slain.

As Aaron said, if the players delay more then -2:00, then the person(s) responsible should be slain.

I get tempted when the round gets past 2 minutes past 0:00 and want to slay all, but I know people are gonna whine and saying I'm admin aboosing haha

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Sep0h