Sign in to follow this  
Jericho

Jericho

Member Name: Jericho

In-Game Name: Jericho

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7833030

Game Time: 113

Helpful Skills: I know the rules for the server, I can be a good warden for JB and im good with mods (some what)

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I want to add that I have many names and i am going to put them here

The most names i use are: Jericho, Apophis, and Ba'al

My name will have a tag saying [XEC:A] I am Top admin of XEC [Xenomorph Extermination clan]

i thought it would be wise to ad this =)

I personally have slayed you countless times for freekilling / general rule breaking since you started playing here, but instead of voting Im gonna remain neutral until i see what my peers think. Show us you'll tighten up a bit over the next few days or so and I may end up giving you a +1.

typing !motd and reading the rules CAREFULLY will help you.'

Protip- Read them often, they are constantly being updated.

Side note, finally another old head. Im 23, that may make us the oldest xG players lol.

play as a t first before u play as a ct, it puts u in the shoes of the ts who get freekilled, that way u would know how it is to get freekilled and such, also be active on the servers, make urself known, if u do break rules, slay urself so that ppl dont get pissed off about it, or if u get slayed before u slay urself, apologize to the person u freekilled or whatev

i under stand that.. im just saying that i do my best to go by the rules, i read the motd when i join, and if im cerious i will double check