Sign in to follow this  
Jericho

Big L Corleone

Member Name: Jericho

Player's Name: Big L Corleone

Player's Steam ID: none*

Ban Request Reason: He was making fun of my grandfather, and he is blind and dying i asked him to stop and he refused. he kept trolling and making fun of him and i had enough he finally FRQ'ed me and was sending f***ed up messages i got screen shot here : Steam Community :: Error

I made an account here to just say that this ban request is f***ing hilarious. I did make fun of his grandfather over steam chat (notice the STEAM CHAT comment). I think It's pretty god d*** hilarious your trying to get me banned from this server because I insulted you over steam chat. Grow up kid.

[ATTACH]578.vB[/ATTACH]

Incase you cant read it, it says

aMity. Big L Corleone : sup apophis

aMity. Big L Corleone : guess which blind and dying person I ed today

*other user*

*other user*

*other user*

aMity. Big L Corleone : he is somebodies grandfather

aMity. Big L Corleone : he is on this server

he may deny it, but it was to me and i do not apreciate it.. IDK about you but to be honest that should not be allowed on the server

and should be dealt with. and i also want to thank Penguin for the ban vote and serbiansnaga for volunteering to ban him

2011-10-05_00001.thumb.JPG.a79a82aea5bb05007dbc4d7060e74528.JPG

Good job not posting the part where you were talking telling me to enjoy my ban because you posted a ban request. Act like I just randomly came in and started talking . Anyways you know damn well you are just posting this ban request because you don't like me in the first place and you are looking for a reason to get me banned. Grow the up.

kevin your dumb. A mod told us to talk in steam chat about this ridiculous conversation that we were having involving his grandfather and then we talked in steam chat about it and he posted a screen shot trying to get me banned for it. I did exactly what the mod told me to do. What crime did i commit?

This in kid likes to pretend like he's innocent and he's never done anything to me, so I took a screenshot of him disrespecting me. He's disrespected me much more than just this but he uses his mic most of the time. This kid just has a problem with me and is trying to get me banned.

[ATTACH]579.vB[/ATTACH]

2igbxvm.thumb.jpg.2c812df0879e7db0a9e3fa0a11c571fb.jpg

good job not posting the part where you were talking telling me to enjoy my ban because you posted a ban request. Act like i just randomly came in and started talking . Anyways you know damn well you are just posting this ban request because you don't like me in the first place and you are looking for a reason to get me banned. Grow the up.

you you little ing you started some messed up stuff that should not be tolerated any where you deserve to be banned!! I am admin of 5 different servers and if i saw that i would ban you on sight so shut the up!! It's not my fualt you like going on servers and trolling! I looked you up you have a hight troll record pull your ing head out or dont play the ing game

you you little ing you started some messed up stuff that should not be tolerated any where you deserve to be banned!! I am admin of 5 different servers and if i saw that i would ban you on sight so shut the up!! It's not my fualt you like going on servers and trolling! I looked you up you have a hight troll record pull your ing head out or dont play the ing game

Good job publicly disrespecting me. I'm posting a ban request on you.

I wouldn't ing waist my time on a dumb troll like you!! Im ing 22 years ould i actualy have some god damn balls but one thing i will not tolerate is disrespect!!!!!!! Especialy to a ing person who is ing blind and has had 5 ing strokes and is near to ing dying if you have that much of issues to people then you shouldn't be allowed to be in any public server or area that is the most ed up thing i have ever seen or heard!!! YOU CAN POST AS MUCH ING BAN REPORTS AS YOU WANT ALL IT WILL DO IS MAKE YOU LOOK BAD, THE LITTLE NO LIFE ING TROLL YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE MOST ED UP PERSON I HAVE EVER MET, THE ONLY REASON I AM DISRESPECTING YOU IS BECAUSE OF YOUR DISRESPECT TO A ING DYING PERSON!! I REPEAT ""DYING"" PERSON!! ADMINS IF YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO TOLERATE THIS THEN THAT WILL BE ADMIN ABUSE AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT I HAVE DELT WITH ENOUGH ADMINS WHO ABUSE THERE POWER JUST TO HAVE POWER!! PLEASE GET RID OF THIS ING TROLL PERMINANTLY IM AM SICK AND TIRED OF LISTENING TO HIS VOICE!! NO ONE SHOULD MAKE FUN OF SOME ONE DYING! THAT IS THE MOST ED UP THING EVER!! BIG L IM SURE YOU WOULD NOT APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WERE THE DYING PERSON!! PULL YOUR ING HEAD OUT OR YOU WILL HAVE A VERY BAD REPUTATION!! AS ADMIN OF OTHER CLANS AND SERVERS I HAVE GROWN TIRED OF DIP TROLLS LIKE YOU!!