Sign in to follow this  
Jericho

Big L Corleone

I made an account here to just say that this ban request is f***ing hilarious. I did make fun of his grandfather over steam chat (notice the STEAM CHAT comment). I think It's pretty god d*** hilarious your trying to get me banned from this server because I insulted you over steam chat. Grow up kid.

BTW it was not just steam chat it was also on game chat, no this guy has threatend me saying that he is going to ban me and saying goodluck on the serv, and he is a trolling who likes to talk about people when they are in bed rest and close to dying, and now this guy is a lier... he is making himself look worse and worse.. he obviously has no experience to this kind of and proves that he is just some random person who trolls alot and likes to ruin other ppls day

BTW it was not just steam chat it was also on game chat, no this guy has threatend me saying that he is going to ban me and saying goodluck on the serv, and he is a trolling who likes to talk about people when they are in bed rest and close to dying, and now this guy is a lier... he is making himself look worse and worse.. he obviously has no experience to this kind of and proves that he is just some random person who trolls alot and likes to ruin other ppls day

What the hell are you talking about kid? Good luck on the serv? All I said is that I was going to get you banned for harassing me and to enjoy your time at the server while you can because your going to get banned soon because I have evidence of you harassing me.