Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

Mac users for css idea

posting for a friend [xG] SGTBLU, his account is ed up for some reason and aegean cant find out why

idea is basically a giant .RAR file containing all the maps so that mac users can download all the maps for jailbreak, minigames, rpg surf, etc all in one file with each server map pack being seperate from the others, so that ppl who play jb but cant download the maps can just download the map pack and install them all manually all at once.

heres the convo from sgtblu, copypasta btw, still applies:

[xG] SGTBLU: May I suggest something?

[xG:D|G] serbianbelavuk *Pain: k

[xG] SGTBLU: Im asking you to put this on forums because the forums are glitching (I have been IP banned and agean cant figure out why)

[xG] SGTBLU: You see... Mac users

[xG] SGTBLU: cant download sertian maps

[xG] SGTBLU: they must be downloaded manualy

[xG] SGTBLU: and think about how many maps there are in the minigames server itself

[xG] SGTBLU: What if xG produced a GIANT .rar file with all of the xG maps on it :D

[xG] SGTBLU: the MAC gamers can play lockdown, kristol, space, and sometimes lego! :D

[xG:D|G] serbianbelavuk *Pain: hmm

[xG:D|G] serbianbelavuk *Pain: interesting

[xG] SGTBLU: (I had to restart steam and i lost all of my maps)

[xG] SGTBLU: (other mac gamers [Foreverandever and more] can only play on 3/4 the maps

[xG] SGTBLU: so just an idea

[xG] SGTBLU: plus it would reduce load times

I like this idea big time since I use my Macbook to play CSS and have to download maps if they don't download right. +1 for sure

Sign in to follow this