Sign in to follow this  
BillyMays

Scrim Team

Llama and I are reforming the scrim team for CSS so if you're interested in joining contact me or him and we'll try you out.

You must have a mic, have teamspeak, and be active.

Billymays, I am interested in your scrim team. I was told by Takibo to talk to you about possibly trying out. I was wondering if I could talk to you about trying out

Skittles, please do not gravedig threads, Billymays is not taking any more candidates for his scrim team at this time.

@Aegean! Please close this thread. Thanks.

Billymays, I am interested in your scrim team. I was told by Takibo to talk to you about possibly trying out. I was wondering if I could talk to you about trying out

We're going ESEA-Open this season, so if you have ESEA pm me and we'll talk about tryouts.

Skittles, please do not gravedig threads, Billymays is not taking any more candidates for his scrim team at this time.

Also, unless you're on the team, I would suggest not trying to read his mind, you do not know if Billy is looking for more or not, lol