Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

War3 Server

Levels and xp: First off would like to say the starting levels is way to low, 10-15 would be the appropriate amount.Second off the xp per kill is so low. it's insane no 1 will ever level up fast, they will loose interest and eventually the server will just die off like the rest(doesn't include jb) The Amount of xp per kill should be around 70 or 80 with an additional 10xp per head shot and an 75-85 xp per knife kill.

The Death matching: Death matching should only be enabled by players by typing in !dm or dm one of those too, there are plugins out there that can do this, we need them.

Shop items: The shop items are way to cheap for the amount of overpowered some are. example: Mole Cost:10coins: tele ports to enemy spawn after 10seconds at the being of the round disguising as the other team.

Plugin suggestions:

Spawn protection: Spawn Protection Plugin

XP BONUS: XP Bonus

Race Suggestions(By honey badger):

[Whacky, Knife] Rapscallion

[Race, Weapons] Pistoleer

[Race, Pack, 4 Races] Warcraft III Collection

[Race] Zeus

[Race, Pack, 29 Races] My Races

[Whacky, USP Race, Finished] Wisp <--- Wisp need's in asap

i think xp gain should be around 50 not 80. im not really having too much problem leveling up

yes ive been playing war3 as if i have no life recently, but leveling up shouldnt be too quick either. if that makes sense.

Sign in to follow this