Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

First time :o

God this looks absolutely awful.

Even somebody who has never used photoshop could tell that text doesn't go with that picture.

complete .

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

It took him few hours to make a piece of picture LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This took him 10 minutes max.

In 2 hours ican make a youtube background and sell it a famous youtuber for money. bad.

L2gfx kid read Tuts.

Oh really?

You're a shitty css player not cevo or anything close.

It takes 10 seconds to make a youtube backround. go to the off, unless you come back showing me proof of

A. The guys account you sold this too plus proof of your transaction

B. Proof that you were in any half decent css tourni.

Now stop talking I can back up my talking

It's a great first effort, LIttle Duckii!

Lightning is fun to make, and yours looks pretty good. Looks like you had some fun playing with blending modes and opacity. Those can be powerful tools, keep using them!

My first photoshop efforts also had a rubber duck in it... o.o

Here are a few tips for a new designer:

For colours, try hitting up kuler: kuler.adobe.com. It's a great site with a bunch of preset colour palettes to chose from and adapt.

Make it CRAPtastic. Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, and Proximity. Pretty simple terms, very important to design.

Contrast - If they aren't quite different they don't look any different. Dominance is an important part of design. The most important thing (generally) should be largest.

Repetition - Keep things repeating through a design, otherwise they look out of place. Also it unifies your design.

Alignment - Designs look messy and are "weak" if things are not aligned. Every object should be aligned with at least one other thing. Left and right justified are strong alignments, but not the only ones. You can align with the start of a word or a letter, a beak, whatever.

Proximity - Keep relevant information together. Like...if you are making an invitation to something make sure the date and time are not on opposite sides of the invite.

KISS is, make it pretty. (Keep it simple, stupid)

Most of all, HAVE FUN! You're doing a great job. :)

Thanks so much man! :)

It's a great first effort, LIttle Duckii!

Lightning is fun to make, and yours looks pretty good. Looks like you had some fun playing with blending modes and opacity. Those can be powerful tools, keep using them!

My first photoshop efforts also had a rubber duck in it... o.o

Here are a few tips for a new designer:

For colours, try hitting up kuler: kuler.adobe.com. It's a great site with a bunch of preset colour palettes to chose from and adapt.

Make it CRAPtastic. Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, and Proximity. Pretty simple terms, very important to design.

Contrast - If they aren't quite different they don't look any different. Dominance is an important part of design. The most important thing (generally) should be largest.

Repetition - Keep things repeating through a design, otherwise they look out of place. Also it unifies your design.

Alignment - Designs look messy and are "weak" if things are not aligned. Every object should be aligned with at least one other thing. Left and right justified are strong alignments, but not the only ones. You can align with the start of a word or a letter, a beak, whatever.

Proximity - Keep relevant information together. Like...if you are making an invitation to something make sure the date and time are not on opposite sides of the invite.

KISS is, make it pretty. (Keep it simple, stupid)

Most of all, HAVE FUN! You're doing a great job. :)

God this looks absolutely awful.

Even somebody who has never used photoshop could tell that text doesn't go with that picture.

complete .

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Oh really?

You're a shitty css player not cevo or anything close.

It takes 10 seconds to make a youtube backround. go to the off, unless you come back showing me proof of

A. The guys account you sold this too plus proof of your transaction

B. Proof that you were in any half decent css tourni.

Now stop talking I can back up my talking

Now that I relize that I read through the fourms. Everytime I see you. You have to make a stupid asss comment about something you troll. Get the hell out of here. Im pretty sure no one wants you and your little . Go troll on your mom's you asss