Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

kevin

hes still been trolling on ts3. I dont have proof but i hope uc an take my word, i was in ts3 room 18 cuz i was afk checkign to see whos online in my steam friends, then netex comes in saying *WARNING RACISM AHEAD* HAHAHA I GOT YOUR IP IM DDOSING U, SEE U IN A WEEK. i then go back to the other room to see him there and say netex did u say your ddosing me? and hes liek WTF NO LIER UR A LIER. Not forcing u to believe me, but u have to admit that this did happen the way netex has been latley. This did happen, i assure you

yay my 80 post :D I have no damn clue what is happening here, I think im gonna grab my self some non-alcoholic beer and sit in my chair /me pops it open Whos with me?

non alcoholic beer is just stupid, real beer tastes as bad, also if u ever go to a university dorm on a thursday night, ull find the hallways smelling like a bakery from all the yeast and .

tl dr: beer tastes bad, looks like and increases the hilarity and cruelty skills of jay breezy for several hours

What a very interesting thread we have here, we went from Kevin, to netex being banned, and now alcoholic drinks. This is why I love xG lol

Oh and I agree with Serbian, beer tastes like lol

yay my 80 post :D I have no damn clue what is happening here, I think im gonna grab my self some non-alcoholic beer and sit in my chair /me pops it open Whos with me?

>Non-alcoholic beer

>2011

ISHYGDDT

non alcoholic beer is just stupid, real beer tastes as bad, also if u ever go to a university dorm on a thursday night, ull find the hallways smelling like a bakery from all the yeast and .

tl dr: beer tastes bad, looks like and increases the hilarity and cruelty skills of jay breezy for several hours

Beer is something you need to develop a taste for. The first few months when I started drinking beer I ing hated it, but I started to come around and now I love a good brew, especially Guinness or some Belgian Wheat

However, the that people buy for parties (Natty Ice/PBR/Keystone) always tastes like but its cheap and it gets you drunk haha