Sign in to follow this  
JimenyCrickets

Toy-gun policy / Gunplanting Policy?

Whats the situation on 'gunplanting' with Toyguns (guns emptied of all ammunition) for the STRICT purpose of games such as Deagle Toss for terrorists?

I have had varying reports telling me that it is against the rules and some moderators who seam steadfast in ensuring that NO GUNPLANTING OCCURS EVER, regardless of the fact that when I do it, it is in EXTREMELY controlled situations.

For example, a few hours ago I had finished killing off 30 terrorists (with the help of my expert CT team).

We had 4 minutes left so I figured I would have the 2 remaining terrorists do a deagle toss to see who gets LR. I emptied the gun of all bullets but I was warned by an admin that it was against the rules

So I would like an official word on this, what is the policy?

gunplanting is never allowed, unless some rly rly extreme circumstances, ie. a ct mass freekilling and another ct gunplants so they could kill that ct but thats only when there is no mod on and usually a mod gets on when that happens, for lr, when i get gunplanted i usually let it go cause i wanna get as many kills with gun toss as i can, so slaying them would work against me

I let people make the Ts do a deagle toss. It's not gun-planting; it's a legit game, and the guns are given to the Ts with a purpose. It's stupid to not allow it.

Can't gun plant even if it's a toy anymore..even though i must admit Terrorists when i've seen them with an empty ak they look badass as