Buckethead

Fluttershy

Member Name: Fluttershy

In-Game Name: [xG:F] Fluttershy the Tree

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30388974

Donated: Yes

Other information: I've been around for a while, I'm active in-game and on forums, I'm a decent warden, I try my hardest not to break rules, when I freekill, I slay myself or make sure that it was a freekill and then slay myself, and I'd like to help keep rule-breakers out of xG. Whenever I see a player who is breaking a rule, no matter what it may be, I try and inform a mod or admin. I also talk on my mic a lot. I'm trying to clean up my act even though it might not seem like it. I'm trying to become a better listener and tolerate others more. I apologize for any negative tension/hatred between myself and another xG player/member that may exist.

You disrespected me once as a moderator, and a bunch before... just clean up your act, and stop disrespecting and i might reconsider.

Other information: I've been around for a while, I'm a decent warden, I try my hardest not to break rules, when I freekill, I slay myself or make sure that it was a freekill and then slay myself, and I'd like to help keep rule-breakers out of xG. I also talk on my mic a lot.

Everyone on the server does this, including me. -____-

I didn't know what else to type, ok? Would someone just give me some reasons why or why not I should be mod instead of picking at me? Jeez. You're fine EZKill.

-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

we would have to give mod to everyone who donated if we are to give you mod just because you are a decent player. and trying not to freekill is not quite enough to be a mod. i really hope we don't get some random moderators. btw ur random.

If you don't know who I am, then why are you giving me -1? And I've seen all of you at least a few times because I'm on a decent amount during the week and even more during the weekend.