Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

S**t just got real ..

Mexicans and there drugs lol what are u going to do

Beeitch you always hear about white people and their drug use of cocaine and meth and angel dust and all that ..crazy white people . And I'm not mexican , that's like calling you Candian whitey

And duckii I dunnoo , my moms not really talking to me lol

Atleast your not suspended from school, in jail or what not :P Weve all gotten caught with weed at some point in our lives... just goes by and you end up smoking even more after :P

Learn to hide it better. 'Luck' favors those who are prepared and if you are gonna do illegal you need to be smart about it.

Honestly I know a lot of my friends whose parents are really anal about drugs and and they don't understand that marijuana isn't that bad of a substance, and they all made the critical mistake of saying " you" to their parents and they paid the price.

If you want to keep a good relationship with your mom+dad just play it cool for awhile and wait till things cool down since they are on high alert; if you get caught smoking in a week or two its all over for you so just play your cards right and don't do stupid .

As for what you did with your girlfriend... yeah that's kind of out of their control

She doesn't really care that I do it every once in a while she's just mad that I lied to her about it when she already knew , I didn't really even wanna do it that time but I was with guys from my football team and it just happened lol , my mom is kinda straight with it as long as I'm not like a drug addict and I do it all the time or something . And yeah she believes in sex after marriage and she's fully christian and all that so that's what bothered her most lol

Oh wow? She's more mad about the sex? haha dang your lucky, most parents would scorn their kids for years after they found out about their kids doing drugs. happened to my cousin, but hey all parents aren't the same. Glad it turned out to be semi-alright. see your rebelling bum on JB :D