FunkSoulBro

Members under age 16

Could we possibly oust them? I'm really getting sick of the 12 year old admins and the squeaky voices constantly mic spamming, taking warden, and camping CT. These kids don't know how to play and do not have a proper sense of maturity or experience, so I say that we purge them from xG.

Could we possibly oust them? I'm really getting sick of the 12 year old admins and the squeaky voices constantly mic spamming, taking warden, and camping CT. These kids don't know how to play and do not have a proper sense of maturity or experience, so I say that we purge them from xG.

You can't really say that about everyone that's under 16. Not everyone under 16 sounds like they are eight years old, and not everyone under 16 is immature.

You can't really say that about everyone that's under 16. Not everyone under 16 sounds like they are eight years old, and not everyone under 16 is immature.

Regardless, this would save xG members much annoyance. There are many more immature under-16ers than those who are mature, and it's not worth it to sort out every case.

If you're not old enough but are mature enough, sorry. Just wait a year or two.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

lol what admins are u talking about? some may have payed for the admin powers

Even so, why are underage members allowed to purchase admin, let alone BE a member? The system is fucked, why isn't anyone moderating these applications more closely?

If we wanna kick people out, we need names. Tell us who has a squeeky voice and is annoying. Don't just be like 'we have a problem' and not tell us what exactly is causing this problem :S

If we wanna kick people out, we need names. Tell us who has a squeeky voice and is annoying. Don't just be like 'we have a problem' and not tell us what exactly is causing this problem :S

Kakaguy, Homeland. I'll get some more names too.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

And of course, Kakaguy is trying to push this thread down.

Why don't you just chill you're going to meet people in life that you don't like and Homeland and kaka are one of them, there is no reason to hate/be mean to other members of the [xG] clan we are a community and the day we stop believing in each other , is the day that this community will be no more.

How am I breaking the rules? I don't do anything wrong so why do you always over exaggerate to your advantage?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Diggy you have a really good point though. If we end up all hating each other all this will go to shit. So I don't get why you pursue to try and be an ass?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

[/color]Diggy you have a really good point though. If we end up all hating each other all this will go to shit. So I don't get why you pursue to try and be an ass?

he's not trying to be an ass. in the member submission rules it clearly states that you must be 16 to join.