Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Disrespect

I hate how you catch an admin doing something stupid like doing a mic check on the last round of the map and obviously i'll call him stupid. He instantlys pulls up the admin disrespect card and threatens to ban or kick me. -_______________-

I didn't threaten to ban kick or do anything to yo, but when you are blatantly calling me out and getting half the server to say I'm abusing for no reason it's kinda disrespectful I didn't freak out I was just stating a fact I honestly don't give a

I didn't threaten to ban kick or do anything to yo, but when you are blatantly calling me out and getting half the server to say I'm abusing for no reason it's kinda disrespectful I didn't freak out I was just stating a fact I honestly don't give a

Um.. i don't even know you and i have no idea when i said u were abusing. But, ok.

first of all, aaron, why were u even giving speechluss for doing a mic check? if its last round, its not that big of a deal, and getting half of the server saying that speechluss is abusing is really, really, retarded, and u prob wouldve gotten kicked for admin disrespect. note that im saying it even though i dont have proof, just like u

Dumbest thread ever. No proof, and there is no reason to call someone stupid for having a mic check, it benefits for future rounds too even in the new maps.

~Closed