Sign in to follow this  
kidguitarist

kidguitarist

Member Name: kidguitarist

What game?: CS:S

Your In-Game Name: kidguitarist

Player's Steam ID: 0:0:42936530

Ban Reason: Freekilling

Unban Reason: I think the admin was confused. A CT opened all the cells when game started and all the T's started attacking all the CT's. I was attacked by a T so I shot him and this happened for like 5 games til the admin just banned the CT's.

I was on at this time, I believe. It was all very confusing, I wouldn't blame an admin for making a mistake. There were a few CTs being complete derps and opening the cells before anyone could even finish a sentence, let alone give decent orders. I don't remember kidguitarist being one of them.

The ban logs state there were 4 team bans handed out at the time. Two of which were already lessened from permanent to a week. (H4Vok and GreyWolf)

+1 for shortening the ban to a week.

You were definitely freekilling and camping armory on freedays. I'll reduce your ban next time I see you on.

You should read the rules and be comfortable with them before you play CT though because you were basically mass freekilling. :P

@rexx chill out... you weren't there.

anyways yeah please read our rules carefully, but yeah things like this do happen.

Please follow our rules so you don't get banned again :)

~closed