Sign in to follow this  
JustinBieber

JustinBieber

I'm not mad about you dissing me for being a furry, I don't care about that, people do it all the time. Haters gonna hate right?

It's more of dissing me as a person that mattered. I do agree that your attitude had improved from then

Man Unique you know me in and out.

I had a slave day. where i was the slave master. no admins on seemed to have a problem, im sorry that I try to spice things up.

H8r is a joke because it's better then me insulting you yes?

Kevin didn't need a ban request because a few quote "troll" posts.

Hop off my ? Yeah. Lots of people say it now. ~trend starter~

i find the word hater as an excuse to put down people who have a different opinion than urself, the word literally contradicts itself, ie "lil wayne is the best rapper" "lil wayne sucks" "omg ur such a hater", ur expressing an opinion on someone, someone else also expresses their opinion and u denounce them for it cause its different, its the most retarded word in the entire english dictionary. BTW, everything i just said wasnt to anyone specific, it was just in general, just so no one feels insulted or targetted.

now, as to justin, u do intentionally flame others with what u say and that u need to realize that if u want mod and u do get mod, all that flaming and trolling has to right literally right when u get mod, cause ur representing an admin of xg and others would look down on us if they knew that we had a flamer/troll as an admin on our servers

Now one thing I'd like people to realize is that I'm more of a jokester then anything else. Yeah, I have flamed in the past which i cut down. but If I make a serious comment and that makes somebody angry but is a legit comment not me trolling somebody, that's cool right?

now, as to justin, u do intentionally flame others with what u say and that u need to realize that if u want mod and u do get mod, all that flaming and trolling has to right literally right when u get mod, cause ur representing an admin of xg and others would look down on us if they knew that we had a flamer/troll as an admin on our servers

This exactly. I have seen you play lately and I have noticed you have cut down some which is why I'm +1'ing, but if you do end up getting mod and acting like you used to, we'll have a problem. But for right now +1 because you have cut down. ^_^

+1 he was one of the first people in the clan to be nice to me and taught me so much about css, he tells people what they are doing wrong (though maybe not always the politest way) and hes stuck with the clan for a very long time throught all the . i think he will be a great mod

-1 until I see apologyyyyyysssssss -.-

To who?

I apologized to unique and pyro because I acted imaturely towards them. I'm not going to go and apologize unless I legitimantly feel bad.