Sign in to follow this  
fullmetaljack

Admin Request [xG] Full Metal

i think we should get a new rank where they are under watch and can only do limited commands, since we need more tf2 mods and there are lot of new xg members who are capable of taking the burden. maybe that's just me.

i think we should get a new rank where they are under watch and can only do limited commands, since we need more tf2 mods and there are lot of new xg members who are capable of taking the burden. maybe that's just me.
[+1]Brilliant, Truly.[/+1]

Mod or admin idc, there is a lack of attendance of mods on the server. Sometimes when I'm playing on the 24/7 Dustbowl server there are rude people or very imba teams, but I can't do anything about it. Would like to take on that responsibility.

while u do have good intentions, u dont fit the requirements to apply for mod (100 posts, need to be with clan for certain amount of time etc), however i will try to talk to aegean or silence about getting something like a mini mod going so that active ppl can scramble teams and/or mute/gag ppl who are disruptive and such

I haven't been on Tf2 lately cause of this whole mess in Taiwan. I'll be back in Ohio on the 25th. I'm going to try to fit in some time since i'm getting tutored the stuff i missed while i was gone.