Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

Just a heads up

my computer died on me yesterday morning and it needs a new motherboard, cpu, and ram before it can be turned on again. good thing is that i dont have to reformat my computer so ill still have all my on it.

ill be around on the forums checking things out, but i wont be on css or teamspeak for quite a while, got midterms and assignments to do and i cant prioritize my computer over my grades and stuff.

aegean has aids, that is all

Oh you ;D

Little did you all know, I have implanted Herpes into all of you. Aids is the least thing you need to worry about.

Oh you ;D

Little did you all know, I have implanted Herpes into all of you. Aids is the least thing you need to worry about.

Herpes XD. IM pretty sure that you only implanted herpes into aegean :P

its not that im choosing 1 over the other, its just that my comp is gonna take time for it to get repaired and money, and i dont have money to spare atm, all of its going into tuition and bills and stuff.

be advised, aegean now has super aids, herpes doesnt stand a chance

be advised, aegean now has super aids, herpes doesnt stand a chance

Are you implying Herpes isn't already super? I'll mario stomp you

Little did u know that herpes gave this monkey in Ohio herpes. XD

How could the story of an exotic animal farm owner letting loose all of his wild beasts before killing himself get any stranger?

With the help of a herpes-infected monkey.

By Wednesday afternoon Ohio authorities hunted down and killed almost all of the 56 animals who were turned loose Tuesday evening. The Columbus Dispatch has a tragic photo of the slain animals here.

But two of the beasts eluded capture: a wolf and a monkey who may be infected with Herpes B, according to CBS. Another monkey from the Muskingum County Animal Farm was eaten by an escaped lion who has since been killed, ABC reported.