Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Do not un-ctban Aaron

Whoever un-teambanned Aaron is an idiot lol. He massfreekilled on JB saying "I'm gonna do it next round blah blah blah im an idiot troll" and then he mass freekilled and I perm ctbanned. Was not a server glitch i perm ctbanned him. Kenny and Trif were on while this happened. Leave his perm ctban. Don't un teamban him.

Vouch +1 he did say he was going to do it. And then took actions by mass freekilling. i guess you can say premeditated?

I didn't un-ctban him, but he did admit and told me he freekilled everyone.

I don't why, just seems kinda pointless you know?

You clearly really care about me to make a thread to warn all admins not to un ctban me. Kid you b hating on my swag, chill out.

Man this admin is so bias towards me, he has to check the ct ban logs everyday to make sure im perm ct ban. I try to talk to him and he says im trolling and will ban me when there are worse ppl in the server. -___-.

This thread only means a few things

1. You really hate me and try to use your admins powers to make my time on jailbreak terrible.

2. You actually do spend ur time everyday checking ct ban logs to make sure no admins have made mistakes.

3. You're an admin who trys to get back at players who may have done minor trollings in the past.

PS. i never asked or bribed any admins to unctban, so dont come msging me on steam asking me if i begged an admin for an unctban

omg just shut up seriously, i never said id ban you i said trolling is a bannable offense, and i said this because i rectbanned you and you were like "omg whyd you ctban me im a T right now this is admin abuse" and you kept sayig this and i never responded and then i said trolling is a bannable offense so just shut up. Youre the worst on the JB server right now. you seriously dont know how to shut up and just play a video game.

And since you edited your post:

1 I've never used my admin powers to make your jb time terrible

2 Sorry for actually doing my job as an admin

3 I dont even know what you mean by this?

P.S. I messaged you asking if you knew who unctbanned you. Get cho facts straightttt

omg just shut up seriously, i never said id ban you i said trolling is a bannable offense, and i said this because i rectbanned you and you were like "omg whyd you ctban me im a T right now this is admin abuse" and you kept sayig this and i never responded and then i said trolling is a bannable offense so just shut up. Youre the worst on the JB server right now. you seriously dont know how to shut up and just play a video game.

The funny thing is this is true. The 2 hours i was on i never played as ct once and you came on and told me i ct banned u again. So i was like huh? ok i thought i was unbanned becuz i was forgiven by another admin, but than u re-ctbanned, so i was assuming u just ctbanned me again for the lulz. Btw asking why i was ctbanned again isn't trolling, you're an admin and you should know how to differ trolling from confirming. Telling me im the worse on the jb server is a bit harsh? Not to take away from players like netex or whatever im sure im pretty good? I know all the motd rules, i will slay if i freekill, and i don't mic spam. That's my two cents.

The funny thing is this is true. The 2 hours i was on i never played as ct once and you came on and told me i ct banned u again. So i was like huh? ok i thought i was unbanned becuz i was forgiven by another admin, but than u re-ctbanned, so i was assuming u just ctbanned me again for the lulz. Btw asking why i was ctbanned again isn't trolling, you're an admin and you should know how to differ trolling from confirming. Telling me im the worse on the jb server is a bit harsh? Not to take away from players like netex or whatever im sure im pretty good? I know all the motd rules, i will slay if i freekill, and i don't mic spam. That's my two cents.

You were not asking you were saying "Why'd you ctban me? I've done nothing wrong, This is admin abuse, im making a thread, why you hating on my swag papi, haters gonna hate, ive been a T this whole time ive been here, look at this hater, he ctbanned me for no reason" and all that when you mass freekilled like 25 people yesterday and you knew why you were ctbanned, you were obviously trolling. And no you've given me more crap than netex. You knew youd be perm ctbanned, i told you a million times yesterday that if you did it, cuz you kept on saying that you were gonna mass freekill everyone, that youd be perm ctbanned.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

The fact that we got on this topic, whne i was just telling everyone that you were ctbanned for a reason, shows how much you troll

Okay HERE WE GO. This is Obviously a Flame thread since two people are fighting. Please dont fight otherwise The thread will be closed. Fighting over the the internet is like doing retarded olympics. Even if you win, Your still retarded