Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Woah, You mad!

kevin 2542 up, 1656 down

A Portuguese slang for penis

"Woah thats a big kevin"

Kevin 3256 up, 1284 down

An amazing guy who is so funny, and wonderful. Someone who can brighten anyone's day no matter how sad they are. He's sweet, and handsome. He can be sarcastic but he gets it from me, well some of it. He gets scared of nonscary things, and he has an amazing sense of style with wicked hair to accompany it. His smile is adorable, and his laugh is too. He smells like heaven, even though I don't know the exact name of the cologne he uses. I can pretty much say that I'm in love with this guy, entirely. His name means more to me than it would to anyone else, and I'm pretty sure of that.

Wow, Kevin is such a great guy.

kevin 11386 up, 4322 down

basicilly a kid with a huge ♥♥♥♥. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor.

Gee i am so jealous of Kevin, with three girls around his arm.

How is kevin good looking and smart at the same time?.

Nice guy 3578 up, 411 down

A young male who will give up countless hours of his time listening to the problems of his very attractive female friends because they need someone to talk to about their apathetic, Baywatch jock of a boyfriend because no one else will listen or genuinely care. Although always surrounded by beautiful girls the nice guy can?t get a girlfriend or even facilitate the alleviation of certain ?drives? because his ?ordinary? physical appearance will forever be compared to the Baywatch beach bum?s. The nice guy would never capitalize on a vulnerable girl, objectify or cheat on a girl, he will go out of his way and bend over backwards to help his ?friends? and will never ask for anything in return but no matter how intelligent, understanding, humorous, compassionate, trusting or loyal the nice guy is the female cohort will always pass him up and endure any length of abuse, objectification, apathy and cold-heartedness from a man if he has physical attractiveness, fashion, big muscles and chiseled facial features.

The nice guy will eventually realize that his dependability and empathy will never be appreciated and all his friendships with females are all one-sided. This coupled with years of watching girls go for tanned, muscular jerk-offs with nice cars while he desperately hopes someone will realize that how viable he actually is will spawn and incubate the nice guy?s insecurities and he will eventually abandon his views, dumb-down his speech, take-up weight-lifting and sw...