Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Cedar Point? D:

My brother wants me to go to cedar point with him (big amusement park with TONS of rollercoasters). I have the option to go there OR go to my schools last football game tonight. Im afraid though cuz cedar points like nothing but big rollercoaster, and im afraid of rollercoastersss D: Like im to afraid im going to fall out! or injured in some way! D: but most of all afraid im going to fall out! Cuz im like...tiny and 90 pounds :( Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeh! (there having some halloween ♥♥♥♥ there to)

The only time I heard of someone falling out of a roller coaster is when there was a guy who couldnt pull down the safety bar thing and he fell out when there was a loop. dont be afraid. and its your choice to go to the football game or cedar point.

^this. Statistically The likelihood of being injured on a ride, injured enough to require a visit to an overnight hospital stay, is one in 10 million. The chances of being fatally injured are one in 790 million

USA population = 280,000,000

1000 lightning victims/year/average

Odds = 1 : 280,000 of being struck by lightning

So there you go. Those rides are tested for safety EVERYDAY. If they were not safe they would not be in business for constantly being sued. Besides its better to get of your fear now because when you someday want to go with a girl... I don't think it would be good for you to whimp out, also its awesome when they grab onto for dear life lol.

Good point...

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

^this. Statistically The likelihood of being injured on a ride, injured enough to require a visit to an overnight hospital stay, is one in 10 million. The chances of being fatally injured are one in 790 million

USA population = 280,000,000

1000 lightning victims/year/average

Odds = 1 : 280,000 of being struck by lightning

So there you go. Those rides are tested for safety EVERYDAY. If they were not safe they would not be in business for constantly being sued. Besides its better to get of your fear now because when you someday want to go with a girl... I don't think it would be good for you to whimp out, also its awesome when they grab onto for dear life lol.

but that's still a chanceeee D:

you've yet to reach puberty, when u do, ull shoot up like a foot if u eat the right foods (fruits and vegetables, stay away from greasy, fatty, sugary foods, drink 2 cups of milk a day for bone growth, eat natural foods like stuff ur mom makes for dinner not like frozen pizza or already made foods)

go to the roller coaster, ull have more fun, spend more time there, and u get to go on roller coasters, the last football game isnt rly that special anyway, and u get to spend time with ur brother