Sign in to follow this  
Drifdign

Drifdign

Woah man...seriously dont ♥♥♥♥ing joke about that ♥♥♥♥ please.
Perhaps you haven't notice,but I'm Rexx,Possibly one of the most brutal member who ever crossed xG.

maybe you should kill yourself,seeing as how all you do in life is annoy others over the internet with you pubescent voice or your constant spam on the forums.
Alright...now ive just lost complete respect for you. Get off forums and dont say "our clan" when your not even in it.

Alright...now ive just lost complete respect for you. Get off forums and dont say "our clan" when your not even in it.
I never said "our clan" once,besides,from the sights of what has happened in the past month,you never had respect for me.

The kid said nicely not to say that... get off the forums you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

maybe you should kill yourself,seeing as how all you do in life is annoy others over the internet with you pubescent voice or your constant spam on the forums.

Uh... is that a good GPA?
not for me,i'd normally have a 3.8-4.0 when i was a freshman,but now i would have a 3.5,but unfortunately my art teacher gives me a bad grade for being "creepy"

Sorry but you have been declined to join xG! Please wait a couple weeks and re-apply when you feel like you have a chance to get in.

Ps. If i see any huge disrespect like that from people again, I will forum ban (you know who you are)

~Closed