Sign in to follow this  
Skyfrost

Herro Again, Xenobros

Other than that, The servers seem to have been cleansed of assholes since I was last in them, so I just wanted to rejoin.

Sorry to anyone who i was rude to when I was here last, if there are any...

I dont become warden because I am terrible at it. Simple as that. I wasnt active on the servers because my computer decided to stop being able to run counter strike.

But oh well, thanks for the Tip.

Poncher needs to explain and give an example, as I have a lot of respect for him and yet have no idea what he is talking about.

I pulled my head out of my ♥♥♥ and realised he meant quitting and rejoining xG. I dont really have an explanation. Last time I played, it was full of idiots, trolls, and just general unfreidnly people that I didnt want to play with. So I decided to leave the clan so I didnt feel obligated to be active on the servers. I recently Joined Jailbreak to see that any of the previous idiots have somehow reformed into at least semi-intelligent, and the new idiots are few and far apart. (This is also a thread bump)

Im not really sure how I could go about doing that. Ive explained why I left and why I am coming back twice, and that pretty much the only reason. When I do not feel like supporting idiots, then I dont support idiots. I support intelligent people, which is why This topic is here in the first place.