Sign in to follow this  
Chivas

Request for repeal of ban.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6895554

In Game Name: Chivas

Reason for Ban : Racism

I should be unbanned because I was not, nor was I ever being racist in this server. The reason why Llama banned me was because I kept getting freekilled every round by people such as Rosser, Vitality and Jizz Wizzard, when asked why I was killed, no response was given, granted I was very rude and I apologize for my lude behaviour, and no one would slay themselves in response to the blantant freekilling, nor apologies. The last round I played, I freekilled 4 people and left. I had said I would freekill as I had been freekilled and no one would follow the rules and then I had been given the response that I would be banned, even htough the other people and admin did not obey the rules. I was wrong and I am sorry, I will not make the same hot headed mistakes again and if you decide not to un ban me, please at least change the reason from racism as I had not said anything racist.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate your decision either way.

Chivas.

Hey the reason i killed u is because u were delaying and were not there by 3:00 and he said if not there by that time u die so i killed u thats why he said warden kill only . So i apolgize if u thought i freekilled when i didnt and i dont think u should of been banned but sometimes lama can be a little power greedy so im srry but if u would of told me i would of slayed myself. :) i hope u fogive me and that were cool. :)

hmm i do agree he should be unban from perma since 4 freekill and leaving out of rage should be atleast 1 week ban but he is sorry of what he did is wrong , but chivas understand this not all admins will read what u say because they dont pay some much attention to people because alot of others say they've been freekilled , just add me and call me in and i could watch but i don't take action till i actually see something happend once i do ill give that person a warning before teambanning him, i understand that you were being freekilled eachround .. have you tried typing "@ in your teamchat and explaining to them that you were freekilled ? " <~ this is admin chat where any admin within the server can see what u wanna say non others can see it but admins , so please just try that once in awhile it should show up in a greenchat for admins and if they can't read that i'd say they are blind haha..

contact me on forums by sending me a message and you can add me and ask me to come in and watch :) thankyou for saying sorry of what you did that night or day, just understand this one really important thing you should nvr do when llama is around , disrespect once u do that he'll just perma ban you. but otherwise try contacting me or someone that you know that you trust

He was never freekilled, But He did freekill the innocent people that didn't do anything so his ban should be lifted, And he needs to be CT banned if he does something like this. Btw I watched him freekill.

um kaka how would u know if he was not freekilled or not ? please explain i've seen some freekiller and you seem to not notice them haha but he apoligize for what he did but he should not be ct ban i'd give him 1 more chance before doing anything because i give people second chance ^_^ haha well most people