Sakurai

Sakurai

Member Name: Sakurai

In-Game Name: [xG:F] Coyote of a Sakurai

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13977261

Donated: Yes

Other information: Hellos I am Sakurai ! im sure all of you know me. Most of the time everyone loves playing with for my whitty humor and funny tactics. But besides that ive always been a team player. And to be honest i have trolled before but who hasnt ? I have been a MOD for 2 Jailbreak server that were up two years ago. I know the rules, i have to see what happens in order to take any actions as an admin. I think I would make a great addition since I handle responcibility and power very well. Not only on games but where I work to, I handle thousands of dollars at a time and you would not catch me taking dime. I feel I am a worthy player as a MOD ive been a member for 6 months and been playing on the servers for 8. Thankyou for your time and VOTE FOR SAKURAI !!! :D

hmm, from i remember u do have a tendency to rage a lot and sometimes that would affect how u do during jb, however i havent heard anything negative about u since so i think u would be a good candidate for mod however i have to see more of how u are ingame