Sign in to follow this  
Nivek

Nivek_Relyk Jr.

Don't know if im allowed to +1 him but if I am, +1. I've taught him most everything, and now when we are outside playing baseball, he sometimes comes up behind me crouching and says "IMMA CUTE PANDA" then knifes me in the back with his fake knife.... I know he has read the MOTD(because I have forced him to).

he knifes u in the back with a fake knife? u should get that looked at before he becomes bored with a fake knife and decides to use a real one, lol, but +1 since he was taught by nivek

Going to have to -1 because of age. I get that he has good intentions, and he's been told to follow the rules, but I really don't support 12 year old's playing a game that was rated M. More so on a server that is already notorious for having younger members with mics, and being annoying.

Also, everything you put in helpful skills is generally to be things that you have in the first place, the exception being a microphone.

I know how young he is is not posotive but he really wants to join, and tarin ill have him read over it more. Since he plays right behind me on his desk, ill ask him to justify any kills he makes on ct when we are playing together. He has a mic but hes just to nervous to use it.